VISION & MISSION
Everyone enjoys the benefits of good oral health as an integral part of overall health.
Promote oral health in Arizona through leadership, policy development, and advocacy.
- Respect and hear all voices and perspectives;
- Utilize best practices in community mobilization to advance oral health for all;
- Work at the systems level through partnerships and collaborations;
- Do what we do best and connect to the rest;
- Place oral health in the context of whole health;
- Create a culture of accountability, both through advocacy and by holding ourselves accountable first and foremost;
- Continually seek out and include communities impacted by oral health disparities in the design, evaluation, and leadership of our work;
- Be committed to using a racial and health equity lens in all that we do;
- Be intentional in creating authentic feedback loops with all stakeholders, particularly communities impacted by health inequities, to inform our strategies, communications, and priorities;
- Be brave enough to disrupt systems when necessary for positive change;
- Communicate regularly and transparently within the coalition and with stakeholders;
- Use evidence, data, and the lived experience of those impacted by the oral health system as the foundation for decision-making; and,
- Learn from our failures and celebrate our successes.