Low-Cost Dental Services
Looking for no- or low-cost dental services in Arizona?
- Federally Qualified Community Health Centers — Created by the Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers. A complete list of Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) in Arizona. The right-most column indicates if a health center location provides dental care.
- Community Dental Clinics — Created by Arizona Department of Health Services. List of FQHCs, dental and dental hygiene schools, and charity dental clinics, categorized by location.
- 2-1-1 Arizona — Free service that will connect you to a wide range of resources. Use this website or call 211 to be connected.
- Reduced Fee Dental Clinics/ Pediatric Dental Offices — Created by Maricopa County Department of Public Health. The first page contains low-cost dental clinics, the second page contains pediatric dental providers that accept pediatric dental AHCCCS plans. ONLY Phoenix metro locations.
- Find Help Phx — Find free and almost free services in Maricopa County