- HB 2127 Prevents an Automatic KidsCare Freeze
- Improving Oral Health for Arizona Moms and Babies
- Medicaid: Covering Arizonans you Know
- Medicaid Empowers Arizona Work
- Maternal Oral Bacterial Levels Predict Early Childhood Caries Development
- Primary Care Recommendations for Oral Health Care in HIV+ Patients
- The Oral Health Care System: A State-by-State Analysis
- Oral Health Care in Rural America
- Medicaid Adult Dental Benefits: An Overview
ARIZONA LEGISLATURE REQUEST TO SPEAK
Request to Speak (RTS) is a tool that allows citizens to weigh in on bills as they proceed through the Arizona Legislature. All you need to do is create an account and you can give your feedback from the comfort of your computer!
Don't know how to use this system? Watch this great youtube video that shows you how!